Greensboro Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Provide Strong Advocacy
North Carolina firm has served injured clients for more than 45 years
At Hodgman, Rowlett & Jahnes, P.A. in Greensboro, we are the team to call if you have been hurt and require legal counsel for a workers’ compensation, personal injury or Social Security Disability claim. Our proven North Carolina attorneys have significant legal experience and make every effort to provide the high-level representation and service that you deserve. Clients and colleagues have praised our work in a variety of publications and online forums. As we make every legal effort to seek relief in mediations, insurance matters, settlement discussions and trials, our family-oriented firm also strives to make the process as easy as possible for our fellow community members.
Established attorneys help victims pursue fair financial recoveries
Since our founding partner began practice in 1972, our lawyers have concentrated on representing plaintiffs in injury matters and earned reputations throughout the region as:
- Respected counselors — The North Carolina State Bar has designated all three of our attorneys as Board-Certified Specialists in workers’ compensation law. Firm partners Robert S. Hodgman and Margaret F. Rowlett have earned AV Preeminent® Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Trustworthy advisers — If you’ve been hurt, the decisions you make about asserting your legal rights can affect your financial and physical well-being for a long time. As we provide personalized representation to each client, we can explain the benefits and pitfalls of each choice, particularly if you’re considering whether to accept an offer from the defendant or their insurance company.
- Skillful advocates — From the very start of your workers’ compensation or personal injury case, we do the hard work that is necessary to identify key evidence and create a thorough strategy tailored to your circumstances and needs. Our attorneys are strong advocates during settlement negotiations and at trial, should your matter wind up in court.
We are dedicated to making our services promptly available and affordable to all prospective clients. This includes having two Spanish-speaking paralegals on staff. Our firm works on a contingency basis, so you only have to pay attorneys’ fees if you receive a payment from a settlement or verdict.
Knowledgeable litigators handle accident and disability claims
Serving Guilford, Burlington, Alamance, Forsyth, Randolph and surrounding counties, we handle legal matters relating to:
- Workers’ compensation — If you have been injured on the job, our accomplished workers’ compensation lawyers offer exceptional guidance in cases arising from all types of workplace injuries and illnesses. From your first consultation, we will answer all of your questions, including how to file claims and what options exist if your initial filing is denied.
- Personal injury — We work diligently to secure the largest possible financial recovery in a wide array of personal injury lawsuits, such as cases involving a car crash or construction accident.
- Wrongful death — No one can undo the devastation resulting from a loved one’s wrongful death, but we try to lift some of the burden from bereaved clients by holding parties accountable for their fatal negligence or misconduct.
- Auto accidents — Victims of auto accidents can count on us for skillful representation in any insurance claim or lawsuit associated with a vehicle collision. This includes matters pertaining to truck and motorcycle crashes.
- Social Security Disability — Individuals who are completely unable to work for a period of at least 12 months might be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. Unfortunately, many of these applications are denied upon first review, so we stand up for claimants during appeals so that they can secure these payments.
Regardless of your particular challenge, our firm takes a hands-on approach and focuses on achieving a successful result.
Contact an accomplished North Carolina injury lawyer for a free consultation
Hodgman, Rowlett & Jahnes, P.A. in Greensboro represents North Carolina residents in all types of workers’ compensation and personal injury matters. To schedule a free initial consultation regarding your case, please call 336-609-7593 or contact us online. Se habla español.